DUB Cars are specially modified versions of several vehicles that are customized with custom bodykits and aftermarket wheels.
DUB Cars awarded to the player for winning specific story mode tournaments on Hard Difficulty.
Each DUB Edition vehicle is functionally equivalent to its normal counterpart, but with each performance option upgraded one level. The exterior of each vehicle has a modified appearance and special DUB branding, including a DUB badge on the rear and a DUB license plate (which can be changed by the player and can also be applied to non-DUB vehicles).
DUB is a real-world company which publishes a magazine, produces merchandise, and hosts events related to automotive tuning. The "tis" brand seen in-game is owned by DUB as well.
The following vehicles are won as a DUB Edition in Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition.
- Chrysler 300C
- Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG
- Dodge Charger SRT-8 (Remix)
- Dodge Magnum R/T (Remix)
The following vehicles have a DUB Edition in Midnight Club Los Angeles:
- Chevrolet Camaro Concept (awarded for winning the Hollywood "DUB" Tournament on Hard)
- Dodge Challenger Concept (awarded for winning the Valley "DUB" Tournament on Hard)
- 2004 Lamborghini Murcielago (awarded for winning the Downtown "DUB" Tournament on Hard)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz S600 (awarded for winning the Beach "DUB" Tournament on Hard)