The Dodge Viper GTS-R is a mid-sized sports car featured in Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition.
- Top speed
- 68.0 (88 with Level 2 parts)
- 51.2 (~68 with Level 2 parts and Level 3 tires)
Can be purchased for 152,000 dollars (100,000 on the PSP version, unlocked midway through Atlanta)
- This vehicle is a concept car. The design of the third-generation Dodge Viper SRT-10 is based on this vehicle.
- This is one of the three Class B tuners (the Saleen SR and Lotus Esprit are the other two) that can keep up with the Exotics, provided they are fully upgraded (and preferably tuned to compensate for understeer or oversteer).
- The Viper appears in a race called Rev Limit in San Diego not as part of the opponents but as prop for the race. Once the player passes through the 6th checkpoint of the race and and proceeds to drive straight they will notice that the Viper has been triggered to drive from its spawnpoint (which is to the first right turn after the trolley tracks while in the race) all the way to the baseball stadium. It is speculated that it is a reference to the character Dice from Midnight Club II as he drives the in-game equivalent of the Viper, the Jersey XS.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.