Luxury sedan. Excellent top speed capabilities. Little reaction from collisions.
The Lusso XT is one of the fastest cars in the game in terms of top speed, being the only car to be able to reach 249 mph in career mode (with nitrous). With the second highest mass in the whole game and responsive handling, it is brutal in straightaways and can even keep up or even beat the lighter, wilder jet-powered SLF450X on freeways. However, it is only limited to freeways, since a very large steering circle, very poor low-end acceleration and being a fragile car means that it is a poor choice in any other competition. The handling weakness can be remedied using the handbrake like the Torque JX, but its strong grip and responsiveness means it may spin out easily.
How to Unlock
The maximum speed of the Lusso XT without nitrous is 226 mph and 249 mph with nitrous.
The Lusso XT resembles a Lexus GS 300 or a Toyota Aristo.
- Also use it during races in the rain because of the strong capabilities.
- When you race Ichiro, make sure you are in front of his car before he gets to a straightaway because the Lusso XT cannot be caught once it reaches its top speed. Avoid blocking him as it is likely he will only knock you away.
- The word Lusso means Luxury in Italian.
- The Lusso XT is the second heaviest car in the game.
- The high top speed suggests that the car has been heavily modified.
|Vehicles of Midnight Club II|
|Los Angeles Vehicles|