Powerful and light. The vehicle exhibits oversteer at the expense of performance.
Unlocked by beating Parfait in Paris.
The Modo Prego is the first car with three hits of nitrous that the player can use in Midnight Club II.
|176 MPH||Top Crusing Speed|
|188 MPH||Top Boosting Speed|
How to Unlock
This car can be unlocked by beating Parfait's second race, Haul.
This car largely resembles a 1998-2004 Porsche 911 GT3.
- The Modo Prego, along with the Veloci, Lusso XT, SLF450X, Saikou, Emu, Jersey XS, and Cocotte, is one of the cars that can Fishtail.
- Like the other cars mentioned above, it can reach speeds of 200/300+ MPH/KM/H with continued Fishtailing.
- The word prego means nail in Portuguese. In italian, in some contexts, prego can mean "you're welcome", but it is usually used to say "please do".
- It is to note that "prego" comes from the verb "pregare" which means pray or beg.
- Gemballa Turbo Coupe (Real-world equivalent)
|Vehicles of Midnight Club II|
|Los Angeles Vehicles|